So your microwave is dirty, and now you want to know how to clean it with lemon. Well, you need not worry you are at the right place to find the answer to your question.
First of all, congratulations, because you have certainly searched for the most suitable method for cleaning your oven. Because out of all the available cleaning methods this one is the easiest and effective one. As lemon is acidic in nature, it has an excellent effect on removing stains.
For many of you, it is tough to clean the microwave right after usage due to workload or laziness. But it is totally fine because, with lemons help, you can very easily clean the oven in no time.
So without further ado, let us head towards the process.
Materials That You Need:
- A small bowl
- 1 or 2 lemons.
- 2 pieces of sponges or dry cloth.
- Take the bowl and pour water into it. It is better to use a little warm water because warmness or moisture also dramatically affects the stains.
- Now, carve the lemon in half and squeeze it above the bowl so that all the juice can drop into the water in the bowl.
- Now, place the bowl inside the oven and turn the oven on and shut the oven’s door properly. Let the mixture heat for some time. The steam will slowly surround the inside of the oven. And as time passes, the moisture will loosen the grip of filth on the boundaries of the oven.
- Be patient and wait for about 5 – 10 minutes.
- Take out the bowl from the oven. Make sure that you have put on gloves because the bowl will be hot and slippery. If you are not careful, you might damage your oven or burn your hand.
- Now it’s time for cleaning. Take the sponge or cloth and wet it with water and adequately squeeze the water out. Now thoroughly clean the inside of the microwave with it. Start from the ceiling, then move to the sides and eventually wipe the stains from the door.
- If there is any removable material like a grill or turntable inside, remove it and clean it outside.
- Now, take another dry piece of cloth or sponge and clean wipe the inside of the oven once again, including the removable. To make sure that the stains are entirely removed.
The process is complete, and now your microwave is clean. But one more thing you should know is that it is unnecessary to place the bowl inside the oven, heat it to generate steam, and then clean the oven.
Although it is more effective, you can still take a sponge or cloth and dip it in the lemon water, squeeze the water out and slowly wipe the stain from the oven. This kind of cleaning method is also not disappointing.
Well, if you are in a hurry, there is one more quick way to clean with lemon. After using the oven, take a lemon and rub it around the stained oven while still hot.
The citric acid in lemon and the heat of the oven will loosen the dirt. Now you can wipe it with the help of a sponge or cloth.
Benefits Of Cleaning With Lemon Water:
- Lemon is cheap and readily available
- Very effective because of acidic properties
- It is natural; hence it has no harmful effect on health or the environment.
If you looking for microwave ovens which you can clean easily then you will find.