Mostly when people buy new microwaves, or their microwaves suffer a power outage, they face difficulty setting or changing their time and clock settings. But do not panic; here in this article, we have mentioned some of the most common microwaves and the correct ways to set or change their clock time.
Table of Contents
How to Set or change Clock time on Samsung Microwave:
If you cannot see the button to set or change the clock time on the Samsung microwave, do not worry. You are in the right place. Follow these steps below, and hopefully, it will resolve your issue.
Steps to set or change the clock time in the Samsung microwave:
- Press and hold the clock button (which will be somewhere near the bottom left or right of the keypad) for Three seconds.
- When you hear a beep sound, then enter the time you want to set. Suppose you want to set the time to 3:00, then press 300. Doing so will set or change the clock time.
- Now, for setting the time to AM or PM, you have to press the clock button again, and both options will appear. To switch between AM or PM time, you can press the clock button again and again.
- Once you have set the correct time, either AM or PM, press the START button to save the changes.
- That’s it, congratulations, you have successfully set the clock time.
How to Set or change Clock time on Amazon Microwave:
For setting or changing clock time on Amazon, microwaves follow these few simple steps.
Steps to set or change the clock time in the Amazon microwave:
- Press and hold five buttons for a long (around 3-4 seconds) until you hear a beep sound.
- Now set the correct time or change as you wish by pressing the number keys for data entry; if you want to set it to 2:25 then press 225.
- Once you add the data, for saving click the START button
- By now, you have set up or changed the clock time of your microwave oven congratulations.
How to Set or change Clock time on Sunbeam Microwave:
If you are struggling and unable to set or change the clock time on your sunbeam microwave due to its high level of complexity, then do not worry; we have got your back. Follow these few simple steps and get your issue resolved.
Steps to set or change the clock time in Sunbeam microwave:
- Press and keep holding the clock button until you see Hr12 Displayed on the clock screen.
- Set the time as you like. For instance, if you want to set the time to 12:12 or 12:00, press 1212 or 1200.
- By now, you have successfully changed the clock time of your microwave, and it would not automatically change back to what it previously was.
How to Set or change Clock time on Panasonic Microwave:
Setting or changing clock time on a Panasonic microwave is not tricky, relatively simple. Here we have listed all the steps needed to perform this action.
Steps to set or change the clock time in Panasonic microwave:
- Press the clock icon two times.
- An option called “Set time” will appear in the display window, and the colon will start blinking.
- At this point, you have two choices with you; to set the time, either turn the dial or tap the up/down arrows on the control panel to change the time.
- Press the clock icon once again. The colon will stop blinking, indicating that the time is set.